Adopting a rescue dog can be the most rewarding experience. Many of the dogs from the north have lived their entire lives outside without a snuggly lap to lie upon and the knowledge that there will be food in their bowl every day. If you would like to adopt one of our rescue dogs from the James Bay area please complete a FTH Adoption Form below. Thank you for considering us in your quest for the perfect pet.
You can fill out an adoption application here.
1. Fill out an adoption application stating which dog you are interested in (you can fill in more than one name)
2. Make sure to check your junk mail to ensure you entered the correct return email address.
3. All applications will be replied to. If your application is approved, we will notify you to expect a phone call from one of our home visit volunteers to set up a time for a home check.
4. Once home visit is completed, if approved, we will send an email stating the contractual agreement.
5. If agreed, we continue to adoption.
Please be advised, we want our dogs to get into their forever homes and bond as soon as we find the perfect home. This means we try to complete the adoption as soon as possible. If you are moving or have trips/vacations coming up, please wait to submit your application until you are ready to bring the new dog into your home.
Please be patient. We are a 100% volunteer run organization, and we all have full-time jobs. Some days are busier than others. Especially when a litter of puppies go up for adoption. Please do not send in more than 1 application. This is very difficult on our adoptions co-coordinator and is just more for them to filter through.